Monday, September 29, 2008

Old Maine Hill

One night my roommates and I were bored so we decided to roll down Old Maine Hill. It's this REALLY steap and huge hill on campus. We all put our sweats on cause it was freezing outside and went and climbed and climbed the hill! Man was it a work out! Then it was time to roll down! I went first and the rest followed! It was so hard to go strainght! We all go extremely dizzy but it was totally worth it!

This is Old Maine Hill. You can't really tell how big it is in this picture but I promise it's HUGE!

2 comments:

De'dy Meng said...

I am glad you are enjoying yourself!! It looks like you are having so much fun. And stepping out of your comfort zone is definantly a plus!!!

TOYA said...

sounds like you've been busy. Love the cars!! I'll have to show Vake he'll like them as well. I'm glad you're doing things and having fun.