At approximately 8ish tonight, in our house we will have NO MORE:
* homework for Bo!
* late night classes for Bo!
* waiting to eat dinner til 9 at night!
* late night studying for Bo!
(Which also means no more going to bed by myself on certain nights!)
* having no time for anything
Which means MORE:
* dinner making together - and dinner at normal hours
* time together
Of course this MORE will only last through summer and then its right back to night classes, homework, studying and no time. I'm sure most of you feel the exact same way or have it even worse. But, for now I am just going to continue to be excited because summer starts for us tonight!