Saturday, June 30, 2012

Color Festival 2012


It's been too long since I've posted anything! I am terrible! We have been so busy so I will try to go in order. 

In March Bo's parents invited us to go to the Color Festival. It was so much fun! I am glad we went. I have never seen so many people in my life! When we left, I swear there were still hundreds of people trying to get in! There were also people of all ages, even little babies. 

The chalk even smelled good! Not sure how good it smelled though after we inhaled so much but it was worth it!

I can't believe that we have lived in Provo for 2 years and have never seen the temple. Isn't it so pretty! 

If you live near by I suggest going at least once for the experience! It was a blast! 








PS Does anyone know why there is white behind my words? I can't get it off haha

No comments: