Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Few Summer Events...

Mookie graduated! We are so excited! She will be moving out here any day now! We can't wait to have her closer!

We went to the dinosaur national monument with Bo's family. I haven't been since I was little I think on a field trip.

If you live around here, during the summer, there is a free rooftop concert once a month in downtown Provo. It is a lot of fun and its always nice to have something free to do right?

My sister, nieces and nephews were in Salt Lake for a week and they were dying to make something out of duct tape. 

We went to Warped Tour! Finally! Bo and I hadn't been in 5 years. It was so much fun!

The night before the 4th of July, we went to Landon and Olivia's  so we could save seats for the parade. It was actually pretty entertaining. A lot of people drive up and down the street in cool cars and on pretty nice motorcycles.

The parade!

Bo and I went to Stadium of Fire with my parents. The Beach Boys was on my mom's bucket list so we were all pretty happy she got to cross that one off!



Bo and I went to Wicked a couple weeks ago. It was soooo good! If you eer have the opportunity to go, go!  So worth it!

No comments: