Friday, August 21, 2009

Good News!!

Good news everyone! I got a job!!! Can you believe it? It seems pretty unreal to me considering I have been searching for a job for SOOO LONG! I am now a tech at ProRehab Physical Therapy! I'm so excited! I trained for the job and I already enjoy it! The physical therapist is a great guy and has lots of energy! I know I will like the people I work with and enjoy the experiences! One patient already scared me today and then started laughing and said he was teasing me so I can tell I'm already up for an adventure with crazy patients haha :D

4 comments:

Samson said...

Yay Kla! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay that's so exciting!!

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Yay! Congrats on the job! I know it was tough finding one. I know you'll do great!