Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!





July 15th was my mom's 50th birthday! We planned a big weekend in Salt Lake with my family! We had a blast! My aunt, uncle, grandma, and her husband came out from California so it was great my mom got to spend time with them! We planned a fun day to celebrate my mom's birthday! We did some shopping at the mall and then all the girls went and got manicures and pedicures! We had so much fun at it was nice and relaxing. My niece was in heaven! She loved everything about being pampered, it was so funny! After we got done at the salon we went to dinner with family and friends! After dinner we celebrated some more with a fabulous very chocolatey cake and presents! We had such a wonderful weekend!

Thanks mom for being such a great mom! I love you and I am glad I got to celebrate this wonderful day with you! Happy Birthday again! 

No comments: