Monday, June 14, 2010

1 Month!

I can not believe how fast a month can go! Seriously! Bo's and my first month of marriage has come and gone with me almost not even realizing it! I've pretty much blogged our life but here's a little more of what we've been up to:

  • We've pretty much been back-and-forth between Provo and Vernal and Provo and Salt Lake. It really is nice living so close to Salt Lake.
  • I've been job searching everyday of my life, ugh! But, Bo found a job! Yay! He loves it and loves the people he works with! Couldn't ask for more!
  • We stated P90X last week. We were both sore so I'm thinking it really works! Hopefully at the end of the 90 days we'll see lots of good results!
  • We've watched like 4 or 5 World Cup games already! Yay for USA's tie! Better than a loss right?
  • We have our apartment looking more like an apartment. The guest room, the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen are all done. Now, what to do with our room?
  • We have been enjoying cooking dinner every night! It has become one of our favorite things to do together!
This doesn't sound like much, but like I said, I've pretty much blogged everything else. We've had a busy first month. I've enjoyed every minute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its so fun huh?! post pics of your apartment!