Thursday, June 17, 2010

Laaaaaaame!

Sooo... Today I met Bo for his lunch break, when we were done he walked me out to my car and this is what we found:
UGH! There was a huge antifreeze puddle on the ground. Who knows how long it has been leaking cause there was like nothing left in the tank, lame! I took my car in to get it serviced a couple weeks ago and the little service ended up costing me $95 :(... Now who knows how much this will cost (sigh)...

That is all for my sob story of the day. I hope your day was better!

5 comments:

TOYA said...

That sucks. I'm sorry!!

Chelsie Jensen said...

OHH NO! That's not good at all.

alesha said...

uuugh I totally know how you feel. I swear, your car will work fine until you get married and then EVERYTHING breaks!

Robert and Jenny Pedersen said...

I hate stuff like that!! It always happens at the worst time.

Unknown said...

ugh! i'm so sorry, I hate car problems! they are so inconvenient!