Sunday, September 12, 2010

Man do I need to give a shout out to Bo just about now?? He has seriously been the best EVER this week! Thursday night I woke up with a horrible sore throat. If you know me, I absolutely HATE HATE HATE sore throats! I would rather have the flu and sleep all day. He did so much for me! Starting out he cleaned the kitchen after dinner, gave me a blessing along with Lando (thanks!) and then at 1 in the morning he went and bought me Theraflu, which helped me sleep like 10 times better! And when he got home from work Thursday he surprised me with these shoes!
Love them! To top it all off he even went and got me Nyquil at like midnight last night cause my throat was scratchy and I was all stuffed up and the whole sleeping thing was not working! Bo took such good care of me! Thanks so much Babe! You're the best!


Last week my parents bought us and a few friends tickets to see The Lion King! Of course I had to get sick this weekend cause we were looking SO forward to it! If you have a chance to go see it, do it! It was AWESOME and the costumes and music were AMAZING! I wish I could see it again! Thanks for taking us Mom and Dad!


Saturday we went to the Utah State Fair with my parents. It was nice to walk around and see the attractions. My dad, Bo and I did this simulator thing. That was interesting and fun! I think the best part was the food!


After the fair we went to the Gateway Mall for a Brazilian festival. There were sooo many people there dressed in Brazilian colors dancing around and eating food! It was cool to see a little of the culture and getting to hear Bo speak Portuguese to all the people! Oh and did I mention all the cute little kids we saw! Awwwweee....
Then our day ended with us meeting Klin at Drew's soccer game. He made the UVU team! We've gone to watch him a couple times and it's a lot of fun! I'm sure we'll be spending more time at the field this month!

4 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Ahh what a good husband you have! Looks like you had a great weekend even though you weren't feeling the best.

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Besides the whole getting sick part. LIon King was awesome huh?! I loved it too. Way cute shoes!

Erin said...

You guys always do the funnest things!! So jealous! Glad you had fun :)

Stan & Ash said...

Awe what a nice husband!
I just went to the Lion King to! So amazing!
Hope your hair is looking ok!