Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Parties. Food. Love. It's all good.

Last weekend we went to good ol' Vernal to celebrate my grandma's 75th (I mean 74th) birthday! My parents sent out invitations for her 75th birthday and after they were sent, my grandma informed my mom that she was actually turning 74 not 75...oops! But we celebrated anyway! We had a huge breakfast with waffles and fruit and all the good stuff! We all had a good time!

Happy Birthday Grandma!!!!!

My grandma, being the amazing person she is, helped me make her famous enchilladas and spanish rice after the party. I have been craving them for months. Every time I go to her house to learn she ends up just taking over and of course since she is a master Mexican chef she doesn't use measurements and just adds things as she goes, I never learn! Well this time I told her she had to let me do it all by myself with only a little assistance and she did a great job at just letting me take over! I probably won't be able to ever make them taste the same but at least I can do it now! They were so extremely yummy mind you!

This is how my dad and Bo spent pretty much the whole weekend. Glued to their iPads! My dad got one a couple weeks ago for his birthday so the second we walked through the door this weekend Bo was teaching him all he needed to know.


Even though we'd only had our car a week, Vernal was our first little road trip! It was so nice! We absolutely enjoyed every minute of the drive!

Remember a few, and when I say a few I mean a lot, of months ago I mentioned that Bo got a gun? Well he has never been able to try it out so one our way back from Vernal we stopped and fired off a few! It definitely has some kick and makes your ears ring but I'm glad he finally got to shoot it!

Well that was our weekend. I feel like I am getting really bad at this blogging thing. Sometimes I just don't want to do it even though it takes only a few minutes.
I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day like I did! Bo surprised me with an awesome breakfast! I'll spare you the pics cause I have a little bit of bed head and swollen eyes in the pics.
He also got me some perfume and my favorite lip gloss :) I got him a killer cell phone cover! And we ended the day with Zupas for dinner! Perfect day! I could never ask for a better Valentine!
I love you William Bo Harris!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

... ya notice how i never blog anymore.. ya i'm worthless!

Unknown said...

william??! haha! How fun! and Congrats on your new car! yay!