Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just another update...


Bo and I have been pretty lucky this month! We've been able to spend lots of time with our family! A couple weekends ago my parents and my grandma and Donald came out for my cousin's soccer game. This girl does rock at soccer! She is training with the high school team and there are plenty of coaches with their eye on her! The night before the game we all went the the famous Guru's. After the game we went shopping- not just normal shopping but shopping for one of the best things ever! A new MacBook Pro for my mom. I have been waiting for this day for a long time! I think I was more excited for her than she was!

Last weekend was so bitter sweet. Drew and Jessica came to Vernal with us for Heather's farewell. We had a blast! Don't think I've had that much fun in Vernal in a while ;) Right after we unloaded the car, Bo and Drew were on their freebords in the driveway. So of course Jessica and I joined in. And by joining in I mean we drove in the car very very slowly behind them with the lights on so they wouldn't get hit by other cars. This lasted for about a good 2 hours until poor Drew had the first crash of the night :(



Heather did such a great job at her farewell! It was all so perfect! Her journey up to now has been a long one. But seeing how far she has come has been the best part. I think that's what makes it so perfect! If anyone wants a great example of patients, she is the one to look to. She is an amazing missionary and I am so excited for the experiences to come for her. I know that her, her family and those who come into her life will be very blessed.
Can't wait to get our first letter or email from her!


We got to go shopping again on Monday! Bo got a new baby just like my mom! We now have another Mac in the house! I'm so excited he got it! It is perfect for school for him! We both love it already!





2 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

you always look so stinkin cute!!

Anonymous said...

You are always getting awesome new things! Cars, clothes, laptops. JEALOUS!! I suppose the path of a teacher was not the best choice. :) Glad to see everything is going so awesome!!