Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!

Saturday was Bo and my anniversary! We were in Boise for Lando and Olivia's wedding so our celebration will be this weekend! I can't wait! I knew exactly what I wanted to get Bo for his gift! This is what I got him:
A Bear Grylls knife! He has been wanting one for a while now. We are going to be doing some camping this summer so he is excited to use it!
Bo got me these:
Free Runner running shoes! They are super comfortable! I used them on Monday, needless to say, they didn't get used very long due to my out-of-shapeness ;)


I seriously can not believe it's been a year! You know the saying "the first years are always the hardest?" Well I don't believe it. Or if it's true, then bring it on cause we've had such an amazing year! I don't have anything to complain about. We've had may milestones in our 5 1/2 year relationship! Here is just a few of them:
Where it all started. Homecoming 2005.

First time we got to see each other after 2 years!

Engaged
Married

Now.

Of course I can't finish my post without bragging once again about my husband! He is the best!

* He cleans dishes, scrubs floors, scrubs the bathroom, does laundry, makes the bed.... all just cause!
* He is a great cook... My favorite is the breakfasts he makes!
* He works very hard and has progressed quickly at his job.
* He is very smart. I can ask him pretty much anything and he has an answer. I don't know how he knows so much but he just does.
* He makes me happy.
* He has a strong testimony.
* He is very handsome ;)

Happy Anniversary Babe! Eternity is already rocks!

2 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Wow time really has flown by. I agree with you that our 1st year wasn't all that bad either. I am so glad the 2 of you are together. Miss you! Have a fun weekend!!

Stan & Ash said...

Happy anniversary!! I felt like the first year was a peice of cake too!!! Yoi guys are so cute! And yor hair looks great!