Sunday, May 8, 2011

I have to brag...

about my AMAZING husband!

On Thursday, right at midnight, Bo couldn't stand it any longer. He checked his grades from the semester to see if they were posted yet and sure enough they were! He got a perfect 4.0! We were so excited. We were jumping up and down and dancing around! I am so proud of him! He actually did it! He worked VERY hard to get the grades he did. He was up many many late nights and on top of it he works a demanding full time job! He was so busy. (I've heard of people saying that in the past when they've worked and went to school, that's when they got the best grades. It's strange, but I believe it!) I am so glad all his hard work and effort paid off.
Because I am married to a Mr. Smarty Pants, we are going to be blessed yet another semester of school. In order to keep the scholarship he has, he needs to maintain at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA. His 4.0 he most definitely helped him rise above a 3.5 GPA. Which means he gets to keep his scholarship and he gets another semester paid for in full! We have seriously been so blessed to never have had to pay a penny for Bo's schooling. I will always be grateful for his motivation and hard work.
You did it Babe! Congrats! I'm so proud of you!

3 comments:

emily said...

Way to go Bo! All those late classes paid off :)

Robert and Jenny Pedersen said...

that's so awesome!! ~jenny

Unknown said...

YAY!! That is such great news!!