Sunday, October 16, 2011

A couple weekends ago, we went and picked out a pumpkin with Landon and Olivia. We heard that the place we went to was supposed to be really cool but it was kind of a disappointment but that's ok! We got our pumpkins and that's all that matters right?!



On Thursday Olivia and I went to Thriller. We were both so excited to go. I have only heard good things about it and not gonna lie, I wasn't too impressed. Don't get me wrong, the dancing was amazing and the people are very talented but all the in between stuff was boring and seemed to last forever. But! I guess we know now! I always wondered what it was even about. Bo and I are going again this weekend with my family in St. George so let's hope somehow it is different. Maybe it will be better since it's at the Tuacahn theater! I'm excited!

Last weekend we finally carved our pumpkins :) Olivia and I cleaned them out, Bo and Landon carved them!





Rufio of course had to get a pic on his pumpkin :)

No comments: