Sunday, October 16, 2011

Silly Boys

Bo and Landon have known each other since forever I swear. I don't really know how to explain their behavior when they are together. Especially when we go to the grocery store. I guess the things that Olivia and I buy are not interesting to them so they have to find other ways to entertain themselves. For example they just had to put all the Halloween masks on at Smith's the other day.


And last month Olivia and I went to Wal-Mart to get a few craft things and Bo and Landon disappeared.. well kind of. We kept getting glimpses of them as they were running past the aisles. When we finally caught them this is what they were wearing:
Pretty much huge coats, pants and hats. Dorks! But I guess if they think they're funny we can let them think that ;)
Bo thinks he is so sneaky. This pic kinda reminds me of the big foot pics.

No comments: