Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Finally An Update! Baby Harris: 8 - 15 Weeks

I don't exactly know where to begin for this post. Let's just say the experience of pre-pregnancy and pregnancy itself has been a roller coaster. I guess I should start by saying how blessed Bo and I have been in our experience and we couldn't be more happy that we are getting closer to welcoming a new little member into our family.
After a long road of trying to get pregnant, Bo and I found on on June 21st that our prayers were answered! I took a pregnancy test and we both couldn't believe it so I had to take a couple more just to be safe ;)
As for the pregnancy part, I have been putting off this post because I know how blessed we've been but, to be honest, if you've seen the movie "What to Expect When You're Expecting" I am like the lady that Elizabeth Banks plays. I know I shouldn't complain but it's been an adventure from quitting my job, an ER visit (hence the 10 & 11 week pic), right down to a dermatologist visit that I had today in fact! Oh the joys, right?!
Well enough of that part! We really are so excited! We have had amazing support from our friends and family. I am starting to feel tons better! Hopefully within the next week or two I'll feel like a million bucks! Food is starting to sound more appealing (no cravings yet!)  and I even got myself to the gym the other day! And of course we all can. not. wait! to find out if we are having a boy or girl! Bo and I were both set on a girl when I first got pregnant, but now we have no clue! I love little girl bows and frilly dresses but I also can't resist the little tiny baseball hats and high top shoes for a little boy. I guess we'll know soon enough!
Now,  just wish us luck on picking out a name ;)






Thanks to Mookie for the drawing on this one!

Thanks to Landon for the drawing on this one!

6 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Love it!! I can't wait to see your bump in person!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Congratulations! Being a mom/parent is the best! Oh and your chalk board with each week is super super cute!

Erin said...

I can't wait until you are full blown ready to pop pregnant! You are going to be even more adorable! So happy for you guys!

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Super cute! I'm glad you're starting to feel better! I can't wait to find out what the little nugget is! (secretly I'm hoping for a girl so we'll have two little girls the same age!)

alesha said...

I love this! I am so glad you're feeling better. It's such a fun and blessed time!

alesha said...

I love this! I am so glad you're feeling better. It's such a fun and blessed time!