Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sugar and Spice!

Looks like our instincts from the beginning were right!
Baby Harris is a GIRL!!

We couldn't be more thrilled! We found out last Monday and the lady doing the ultrasound was pretty sure she was a little girl! We got some great pictures of her! We loved seeing her move around, kicking her legs and moving her arms. She even had a little head bob going on. Maybe she will run after her daddy and love music! She is just too cute already!

I still haven't felt her move, that I know of anyway. Hopefully soon though. I am already feeling big and only put on jeans if I absolutely have to ;) I am feeling better each day with only a bad day here and there. My nights are starting to consist of achy hips and heartburn, but nothing too unbearable.

We found a new apartment and will be moving next month. Now my brain is going crazy with ideas for the nursery. I just have to keep telling myself we still have FOREVER and I have plenty of time to plan and do projects! It's just too fun though, right?!

We have another ultrasound at 20 weeks so we will see if our little one really is a girl. Either way, we can't wait! We are happy we have a healthy little one :) 


Waiting to find out!


No comments: