Friday, April 12, 2013

Mila- 2 Months



I am a little late but I can't believe our little girl is 2 months old! She sure grew! Because my sister was here from Australia, we took her a week late to her 2 month check up. Here are her stats:

Weight: 9 lbs 10.5 oz (8%)
Height: 21.8 in (14%)
Head: 15.25 in (59%)

I can barley even look at her pictures from when she was born cause it makes me want to cry! Why do babies have to grow so fast? Why can't they slow down just a tiny bit? 

Mila is just so fun to have around. I hear people say that they don't know what they ever did without their kids and I am with them! Even though it's only been 2 months, the only thing I can think that I did without her was get a full nights sleep ;)

Here are a few things about Mila's second month:

~ Loves to smile!
~Starting to recognize people.
~ Uses her legs to stand and can hold her head up. She is a strong girlie!
~ She loves to lay down and look around and talk and talk. My favorite! I could listen to her forever!
~ She likes when we clap her hands together and play with her.
~ Only wakes up once in the night but she will sleep about 5-7 hours before waking up!






4 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Aww I need to snuggle her again because soon she won't want to be snuggled :(.. So cute!!

alesha said...

What a sweet girl!

Stephanie said...

Ha! It took her 2 months to get to Ali's BIRTH WEIGHT!!! Now, you can empathize, not just sympathize
!

Heather said...

Hi Kayla! I was hoping you could answer my quick question about your blog! My name is Heather and my email me is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)