Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mila's Blessing Day

We were so blessed this Easter. Bo was able to bless Mila. He gave her a beautiful blessing. I will forever be grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder so Mila could be blessed by him.

We were also so blessed to have so many family and friends there with us and many traveled to come. My sister from Australia was even there. 

Bo's aunt knitted Milas dress and she looked so pretty in it. I almost cried when we dressed her. We got lucky, the sun was shining and it was a beautiful warm day.  The day was perfect! I can't even express how thankful I am and how blessed we are.




All the men who were in the blessing circle.

4 Generations

4 Generations

4 Generations

We were able to get a picture of all the grandkids. Because my sister lives in Austalia, that usually doesn't happen very often.

Bo's Aunt Yvonne. She knitted Mila's dress.

1 comment:

alesha said...

so sweet! don't you love having all your family around? it's so great.