Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Few More Engagements!

Here are just a few more engagement pics! No worries but the ones of Bo and I sitting in the window of the barn, we were basically sitting in bird poop! EWWW!!! There seriously was like inches of bird poop on the ground that crunched under our feet and oh boy was it hard to stand up out of the window without putting our hands in it! At one point I looked over in the corner of the barn and I kid you not, there was bird skeletons! Legs and all! I dry heaved like no other! But needles to say, those were some of my favorite pics ;) I loved the textures the barn had! Enjoy!








3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

LOVE them! They turned out super cute!

Hautamakis said...

SO cute, I'm so excited for you guys :)

Erin said...

Love em! PS those boots are hot on you ;)