Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update!

It's been a while so here is my update!

A few weeks ago Bo and I went to St. George with my parents for Parade of Homes and to see these two:
(they look so much alike don't they!)



A couple weekends ago I went to Logan for my friend's party! I had been looking forward to going for about a month! I was sooo excited to go! Bo finally got to meet my friends from there and I was looking forward to that as well! We had an adventure getting there though. While we were on the freeway the car in front of us swerved and before we could tell why, we saw a cardboard box rolling down the road. Come to find out it had a tv in it. Luckily it was a flat screen or else who knows the damage that my car would have endured. There was still some minor damage done and cardboard stuck in my bumper, but I'll consider myself lucky ;)







On Saturday I picked up my dress :D I had to post this pic cause it made me laugh so hard! Bo came to the mall with me to pick it up. No worries, he DID NOT see the dress. I had a bunch of stuff to pack out so he helped me bring it out to the car! Now do ya know why I love him so much??

No comments: