Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lights & Skating

Last night Bo and I went to Salt Lake with a couple of our friends! We went to Temple Square to see the lights and met up with more friends at the Gallivan Center for some ice skating! Man, it must have been the night to do both! Both places were packed but we still had a great time! They are doing construction on the Gallivan Center so the rink was pretty small so we were dodging people left and right. Makes me look forward to next year- I want to see how the new one turns out!





Bo and I love Sunday morning breakfast! We have church at 1 so we usually sleep in and eat right before we go. Our favorite thing to make is Radio City style breakfast sandwich just like from Gandolfo's. They are the best. Well actually 'we' don't make them, Bo does and he is the master at them! They are fabulous! It's gonna be rough when we move to 9 o'clock church. Our breakfast tradition might be put on hold for a year :(


Our tree finally looks like a Christmas tree! Yesterday I went to get my hair dyed and I came home to one of the best surprises! Bo had cleaned our room, made our bed, vacuumed the apartment, cleaned the kitchen and mopped, scrubbed the whole bathroom and did some laundry! Oh yeah and put the lights on the Christmas tree! Isn't he the AMAZING?! So as I sit here and type I am enjoying the lights! Love them ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you guys are so cute!

Whitney said...

Ummm share how to make this breakfast!!! =)

Unknown said...

miss you girl