Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was fabulous this year! Bo and my first Christmas being married! I loved every minute! Christmas works out nice for his and my family. His fam does Christmas Eve dinner, mine does Christmas dinner so we don't miss out on a thing! I am an idiot though and didn't get any pics of our yummy dinners :(...
This year I thought I would be nice and bring something to his family dinner and it turned out to be a fail! I am pretty much not a good baker but the dessert I made didn't really even have to do with baking. A co-worker told me to mix cream cheese and crushed Oreos together then dip it in chocolate. Easy enough right? Nope! Not for me. Needless to say, I was embarrassed and we didn't eat them ha! So if any of you know the real way of how to make these let me know!
Christmas Eve we got our traditional pj present! Double time!
We slept at my parents this year so our Christmas day started off with stockings and presents at their house!
My parents might kill me for these pics but I couldn't resist. Can you tell how much fun we had??
After we ate breakfast at my house we were off to Bo's parent's for another breakfast and more presents! This is us in our pjs!

Bo and I got VERY VERY spoiled this year! Here's just a few things we got:
I got Bo a wireless keyboard for his iPad and a case. He finally got to play his guitar all he wanted. And his parents got him a pocket knife that he was super excited about.
(side note: a couple weeks before Christmas guess what Bo decided he needed? A pocket knife! So now he has 2! He was happy though, one for his pocket, one for his car!)
I got 3 pair of TOMS! I know right, spoiled I am! I love them though! And guess what! Bo went to Jared! I got these perfect diamond earrings! I LOVE them! The backs screw on so I won't lose them! I could stare at them all day!

We got this from Bo's parents! We have been wanting one since we got married! It's probably the only thing we didn't get. We can NOT wait to make steaks!

Thank you everyone for all your love and presents! We are very blessed to have you all in our lives! We hope you had as great of Christmas as we did!

Merry Christmas!



4 comments:

lindseyhackford said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I got some TOMS too! I bought a pair last march ish and I'm in love i want the whole website! Glad to see your doing good!

Erin said...

Looks like a great Christmas! I love the earings!

Whitney said...

Kayla! You just mix oreos and cream cheese, roll them into balls and put them in the freezer for like 30 minutes to firm up! Then dip the (we use white chocolate). Amazing! Love them.... Merry xmas.

alesha said...

KAYLA! I have those same snowflake pjs from my mother in law! AND those same gray Toms! YAY! Looks like a great Christmas =)