Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Weekend Events

We of course went to Vernal for the 4th this year. It is not the 4th without going to Vernal and being with family that's for sure. This year was fun because Bo's family had a family reunion and we got to be with lots of family. Sad part... we didn't get to go boating since my parents are in Australia. I can not think of a time not going to the lake on the 4th. But, that's alright! They had some pretty big plans in Australia and I was a bit jealous.
Here's just a little of what we did:


The weather was a little crazy. Sunday and Monday there was thunder and lightening. This is us watching the lightening on Sunday night.
We of course did the annual Tippage Tournament with Bo's family. We had so much fun! We had to start a little early this year because we, along with a few other people had to head out early and drive home. This year there was a huge showing and around 30 people played! It made it pretty interesting. Bo and I ended up next to each other in line... needless to say, he got me out. Thanks Babe, I'll remember that one ;)

These are pretty much the only fireworks we saw :( This is from the car window as we pulled into Provo. We had to leave Vernal before the fireworks because we had to work on Tuesday and didn't want to get home to late.

My sister-in-law did glitter toes on my toes for me and taught me how! It's not actual glitter toes but it worked out perfect and I think they're cute! I'll have to post a how to soon cause I bought all the stuff I need to do it myself :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like its sleepover time!

you. me. glittertoes. chick-flik. no bo. ;)

ha jk but we should for reals get together

Stan & Ash said...

Bummer on the fireworks but it looks like you had a good 4th still.
Love the glitter toes i am excited to see how you do them!
Your poor car i am glad it got fixed!