Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend

So the other night Bo and I found $20 in a card from our wedding... I don't even know where it was hiding! But good news! We used it to go to Transformers this weekend! We have been wanting to see it for a while now cause we've heard nothing but good things about it! Not gonna lie, I got a little bored in the beginning but the ending made up for it! I really like Shia Labeouf and they had some sweet action parts! I recommend it :)


We spent Saturday at the lake with Landon and Olivia. I was oober excited because I have not been out in the sun all summer :( but I am sure paying for it today! I got FRIED! I have a stripe on the sides of my body- I didn't tan as long on both sides... I'm just happy I got to play in the lake and lay on my floatie!

After the lake we went to Tarahumara. I bet you're jealous of our cheesecake chimichanga! It was delish!

No comments: