Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Projects


Last weekend Bo and I went on a cleaning rage and then we decided we finally wanted to put up the curtain and some decorations I've been promising we could put up pretty much since we moved in. Kinda sad it took him a year and a half to get me to do it. So here it is! Our cleaning did not pay off. We got our apartment messy again since I had to get my sewing machine out and all the fabric. We had an over abundance of fabric left over from our wedding so we are trying to up it to good use ;) Next project... Pillows for our bed!




Bo and Landon have been playing Nazi Zombies non-stop lately so Olivia and I did another project. I have had these birds since May and have never had a chance to put them all together. Olivia is super creative so she helped me finish them. I am so glad they are finally done. Now I need to think of something else to go on my entertainment center. I'm getting a little sick of wedding pics. Maybe we'll get some new ones in Mexico!

1 comment:

Stan & Ash said...

It all turned out so cute! You did a great job!