Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back in V-town





Ok so being back in Vernal hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I still can't get Logan off my mind though. I miss it so much and my friends! I had one of my friends call me tonight and it was the best thing ever! It really has been great being back in Vernal so I can catch up with friends who went to other colleges or still lived in Vernal. Luckily, I haven't been stuck doing noting and being bored (knock on wood). The first night I got home I got to spend time with my great friends Randall and Jake! The next night I hung out with them again and even went on a midnight hike! Man was that an adventure?? We had a lot of fun though! Today I went on a hike with Randall and Jason. We went to this place called Heaven and it's soooo pretty and has an awesome view. It's great! I really am grateful to be back in Vernal as much as I hate to admit it. I love getting to see my family every day and I know I've taken them for granted! And I will always be thankful for the great friends I have that keep me entertained- never a dull moment I guess! Good thing summer is here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back!