Friday, May 1, 2009

My Last week in Logan/ Moving

I officially moved home on Thursday this week. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of bummed. I already miss all my friends. My last week in Logan was a lot of fun! I took tons of pics with all my friends and even got pics of us swing dancing finally! The whole school year I didn't take one pic and we went every week. Man, I'm gonna miss it! I'm gonna miss all the new people I met too. I met some really great people and made some new friendships that I will never forget. Oh the memories! I guess friendships and memories are my favorite things about Logan now! I'm going to try to be optimistic about being in Vernal but I'm not so sure how well that will work out haha! Good ol' Vernal, just gotta love it!







1 comment:

De'dy Meng said...

Sad to leave! But you'll have fun in Vernal as well!! HA HA Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.