Sunday, November 8, 2009

Catch Up

For Halloween weekend I went to Logan. I was so excited when I found out there was a basketball game that weekend :D! Gotta support my Aggies! I had a blast at the game! My friends went super early to get in line so we could get good seats! We won! Yay! The next day we got all dressed up and went to the Howl! It was a lot of fun! Not as much fun as I was expecting cause it was PACKED with people but we did get to see Massive Monkeys from America's Best Dance Crew and an illusionist/mind reader so that made things a little more interesting! Good times though :D



A few weekends ago I went to St. George for the What Women Want Expo. I hadn't seen my sister or her kids since this summer so it was so good to see them. Marli and Dylan are growing so fast! The first night we got there they had me in tears cause I was laughing so hard at them. They were doing tricks and sliding off the couch and their faces would get stuck in between their legs haha! Oh the funny things they do!... Later that weekend we carved pumpkins! I had so much fun!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

finally! it's been like years since you updated your blog! ha ha marli and dylan are so stinkin cute!