Monday, November 23, 2009

The Moment!

Sorry I've been putting off posting for a few days. People have been asking for these pics haha! But here it goes- So November 19th was the LONGEST day of my life! First off I went to work just like I said. It was pretty good I guess. As Bo's plane was landing I got lucky and we didn't have any patients so I got to check my phone for the picture texts :).... Anyway, Bo's plane was delayed an hour and a half so he and his family weren't able to make it home for his 5 o'clock release time. So needless to say they changed it to 6:30 so my anticipation level was higher than ever! I got a text at 6:15 from his family saying they were headed to get him released so I freaked out and rushed to his house as fast as I could! I can't even explain how I felt! My heart was pounding like no other and I was going crazy!! My friends joined me and waited with me! Can I just say that I am so happy they were there cause I ended up waiting at Bo's house for 2 HOURS!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!! By the time he got there my anticipation was almost gone but it was still perfect. Once I saw him it didn't matter how long I waited! I stood on his porch, his family pulled up and then I saw him walk around the back of the car and then he picked me up at we HUGGED! There ya have it! One of the BEST nights of my life!!! Couldn't have asked for more!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D this weekend was so fun! to look down the table at Bo's luncheon and see everyone there was SO awesome! I'm so glad he's home and that things are going well! LOVE YA GIRL!

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Ah, I'm so happy for you two! You're perfect together. XoXo