Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brand New Concert!

Last Friday a bunch of my friends and I went to the Brand New concert! It was so much fun! I have been waiting for this concert since before October. I bought a ticket to go in September and the concert got cancelled in October. But the good news about it was that Bo got to go with me :D! We had a blast! The crowd was CRAZY! I've never been in a mosh pit like that before, there were soooooo many people. We all fell over twice. Not gonna lie i got so scared and the first time a fat guy landed on me and the second time someone landed on my knee sideways. I thought it was gonna break but it was all good! When that all happened it was only the second band so we figured that when Brand New actually played we were gonna die so we got out of there haha! But we LOVED seeing Brand New! Worth every minute!

Crowd in front of us...

Crowd behind us...




No comments: