Monday, February 22, 2010

My check list is getting shorter and shorter! I am so happy! Yes, I know I've only been engaged for 2 weeks but hey, what can I say, I'm excited! Here is one thing (along with tons others) I just got checked off my list that I can't wait for!

This is the fabric print I am using for the refreshment table and for the backdrop at the reception!



This is the fabric print I am using for the table cloth overlays on all the tables :D

I know it may be weird to be excited just for the table cloths but I am haha! I love fabric as it is and I love the print of both of these fabrics! And another good part is, when it's all over I can make a super cute quilt :D

6 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE that fabric! So cute! Can't wait to see everything fall into place :)

Mindy said...

Sounds like you've got a good start on things! Way cute fabric. I'm excited to see the final product :) Sorry we weren't able to do your engagment pictures! From what you've posted so far it looks like they turned our really cute. Post more :)

Gassers said...

I love the fabric. I decorated Remi's room with black and white paisley with hot pink accents and it turned out really cute. I'm sure the reception with be so cute!

Kaitlyn said...

Kayla you are so cute! I love how excited you are :)

Robert and Jenny Pedersen said...

this is going to be such a fun reception the colors are awesome

alesha said...

KAYLA! I used damask for my wedding too! I think my mom still has a bunch of runners so if you need some we've got some! I'm so excited for you! Marriage is the BEST!