Monday, February 8, 2010

Check Lists!

I'm not gonna lie, even though it is only the day after I got engaged I already have check lists for planning! This morning I already made about 100 phone calls! But the number ONE thing on my check list was to CALL THE TEMPLE! I could barely sleep last night because I was so excited to call the temple to get the date set and time set! I can not explain how excited I am to go to the temple! I know that it is going to be the best day of my life! Bo and I have chosen the Vernal temple because it's kind of special to both of us. It will also be convenient to all of our traveling family ;) So I guess I can say, it is official! We are getting married :D

7 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Congrats! OMG! I didn't even know! I'm so happy for the both of you. Being married to your best friend is the best life ever. You two will love every second of it!!

The Millers said...

Congrats! You will absolutely love going to the temple

Kandice said...

Congrats Kayla! That is so awesome. Wedding plans are so fun!

Chelsie said...

That's so amazing! I didn't know you in school but I went to school with Bo. Just wanted to tell you Congratulations! That's really exciting!

Tiarra said...

WAHOO!!! Welcome to the fam (as if you weren't already part!) I am so excited for you guys!!! If you need any help looking for a dress, I was a bridal consultant up here in Logan, so it just so happens to be my specialty ;) I would love for you to come up here and we could go shopping! If you need anything let me know!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Im so excited for you! Getting married and being married is the best thing ever! Enjoy every minute of the planning, its over before you know it! Good luck with everything, you will do great!

Peggy said...

That is so fun. I'm really excited for you! Keith and I have been married almost 10 years, and the day we got married is still the most exciting day of my life! (There has been great stuff since then, but it all comes back to the start of it all). Yay! Glad things are coming together for you. The planning is the worst part.