Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

Sooo... Like I said, I am not wasting any time getting my check lists done! This weekend I went dress shopping! It was a very interesting/fun experience. The first place I went to was the interesting part. It was a small place. When I got there I explained a little of what I wanted. Well the first thing the girl put on me was not exactly what I wanted. As you can tell by the sight of this:
Once I got out and looked in the mirror, I was horrified. I had to sign up for an appointment to try on dresses at this place so in my head I was thinking I wanted to just leave and knew it was gonna be a long hour. I tried to be a good sport and I tried on like four more dresses but it just wasn't my thing. I know there are plenty of people who would fall in love with the dresses I tried on. Just not my style I guess. Needless to say, the rest of the day was the fun part! I went to a new location and the very first dress I tried on I fell in love with! (preview to come later) I tried on two other dresses and decided I loved the first one so much that I didn't want to try on anymore. So the process went actually a lot faster than expected! I am sooo relieved to have dress shopping done!



This weekend Bo and I also got our engagement pictures done as well! Bo didn't have school today so we took advantage of the time we had! His mom did them and did a fabulous job! There are too many to choose from! I'm so excited! We had a such a great time! Here's a little preview of the pics!

2 comments:

Nickole -n- Kye said...

Landon put our Engagement announcements together, although I'm sure Bo is just as talented with that kind of thing! How lucky you were to go SHOPPING! I bought my dress from a custom shop on Ebay so I didn't get to do that with my mom!

Hautamakis said...

well.. you should POST MORE PICTURES WHEN U CAN :) CONGRATS AGAIN