Monday, April 19, 2010

Excited!

There is just so much for me to be excited about right now I can hardly stand it!

  • Bo and I got the whole apartment thing figured out FOR SURE. Down payment, contract, everything!
  • We get to semi-decorate our apartment and make it ours with what money we have ;) (ps we got a dresser last weekend, very exciting)
  • We get to move in next weekend. Well, Bo will move in, I'll move some stuff in!
  • Bo and I get to register for gifts. We have been looking forward to this for quite some time lol!
  • Bo will be done with his semester next week! This makes me (and I'm sure him even more) HAPPY!
  • As soon as our bridals come in the mail, the last things on the wedding checklist can be marked off!
  • In 12 days I get to see LaToya, Kenyon and Noa :D BTW, Kenyon thinks he is going to look like a prince at my wedding, which he is right! Just gotta love him!
  • Soon after I get to see De'dy, Jake, Marli and Dylan!
  • In 18 days I get to go to the TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Somewhere in between there out-of-town relatives will arrive!!
  • Maybe a pedicure somewhere in there along with my bridal shower!
  • I get to play with my niece and nephews all I want for a couple weeks!
  • In 25 days Bo and I will be sealed for time and all eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vegas baby!! Ka!! Food!! Sun!!
  • Job searching. I know this really isn't something to look forward to, however, I am excited that Bo and I get to start a new chapter of our lives in Provo!

My list seriously could go on and on and on...

5 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Wahoo! I can't believe all that stuff is going to happen in just a couple weeks!

Unknown said...

that is sooooo exciting!!!

alesha said...

Sooo exciting! Landon was telling me about your place! Sounds like everything is going great! Oh, and Landon also showed me some of your pictures--BEAUTIFUL!

Robert and Jenny Pedersen said...

so fun Kayla!! p.s. I am glad you and Bo will be in Provo... we will get to see more of each other :)

Erin said...

I'm SO excited for you!!!