Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Events!

My weekend was FABULOUS!! Starting off on Friday my good friend threw me a bachelorette/sleepover! We had so much fun and I especially had a BLAST! We stayed in a big room in the Marriott, ate TONS of goodies, laughed and talked and talked! I also got some great gifts ;) Thanks so much girls, you're the best!!! I had sooo much fun!!!



Saturday I was off to Orem again! Bo and my original plan was to stay in Vernal for the summer but now we've decided to move to Provo. It was kind of a fast decision and I am still getting used to it but I think it will be so good for us! So all day Saturday we went apartment hunting! Well to tell the truth, we only looked a couple places. Bo has also looked at a few others, but we loved the first one we went to and felt really good about it! It's small but I think it will be a great little starting place for us! So, by May we will officially have an apartment of our own :) Wish us luck! We are excited!
(us apartment hunting)


3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

The party really was so much fun! I still can't believe you are moving, but I can totally see why you are. It will be nice to have a place of your own :)

Whitney said...

How fun! You'll have fun in Provo. It's in the center of everything you'd need!

Whit

Unknown said...

your party looks like it was fun!! Yay for apartment hunting!