Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend!

Easter weekend was nice and relaxing! Bo came home so of course we just did our usual hanging out, played come Guitar Hero, watched movies! Yesterday we watched good ol' Conference. Bo's family has a tradition of an Easter egg hunt. His parents switch up the rules every year. This year they wanted to make it a little more challenging by having the hunt at night. We had so much fun! Unfortunately, I don't think I was aggressive as I needed to be. His parents always have eggs with money in them and there is alway a "golden" egg with the most money and then a couple with less money. I got the least amount of money and the least amount of eggs :( Bo came out on top with the most money and the most eggs! Lots of fun! Today we watched Conference, had Navajo Tacos with my family and then later had a great dinner with Bo's fam! Wish me luck fitting into my wedding dress ;)

Ready to go!

(my pile of eggs)


(Bo's pile of goods)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha! Your pile of eggs is so sad! (lol) that easter egg hunt at night sounds like so much fun!