Monday, April 26, 2010

The iPad


On Friday, one of Bo and my good friend threw Bo and small "bachelor" party! I have been keeping the events of the bachelor party a secret from Bo for a while now so I was very excited when it finally happened! Our friend along with a couple other friends took Bo the Braza, a Brazilian restaurant and then it was off to his surprise! Our friend's iPod conveniently broke so he told Bo he wanted to go the the Apple store to get it fixed. While he was getting it fixed Bo played on all the good things at the store! Everyone gathered round Bo and a worker handed him his iPad and told him congrats on the engagement! He was so surprised and had NO idea!! I am so glad it all worked out for him! I'm not lying when I say that iPads are definitely super fun and addicting to play with. I'm sure if you have an iTouch then you know somewhat of what it's like. It has like hundreds, maybe thousands of Apps to put on it! Needless to say, Bo and my weekend consisted of wedding plans and searching for Apps :D

No comments: