Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Favorites!



I just love love love having these guys here! Our house never has a dull moment. They are all soo full of energy and keep us laughing. I will be sooo sad when they leave. These are my favorite things right now:

  • Kenyon's super powers! He is always running around shooting webs like Spider Man and doing all different poses!
  • Marli's dance moves! Right now her favorite cd is the Chipmunk cd from the new Chipmunk movie. The second the music comes on she dances away!
  • Dylan's little voice! It seems like everyday he gets better and better at speaking! The other night he was trying to tell my sister that he wanted a granola bar and none of us could make out what he was saying. He also loves to imitate Marli and Kenyon right now! It's so cute!
  • Noa's snuggles! Noa loves Bo and me! I don't know why! Maybe cause Bo and I will hold him all he wants ;)

No comments: