Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vegas!

Bo and I had a BLAST in Vegas! We didn't want to come home one bit! I really think we could have stayed a while longer just to be away from reality!





We had some amazing food while we were there but our favorite place we went was to House of Blues. If you go to Vegas I highly recommend that you go! The atmosphere is so fun! Did you know they have like real bands play there like Chiodos and Bullet for My Valentine?? But, like it said the food was amazing! Bo got New York strip steak and I got fillet minion! Best ever! We even ate our vegetables. Notice, I cleared my plate!




This is just us in front of Monte Carlo. The hotel was really nice and we enjoyed our stay. It was on the best part of the strip, right in the middle of all the good stuff.



We really enjoyed the nice warm maybe even hot weather of course! We layed out by the pool a couple times and swam in the lazy river. Best of all, no worries, we saw this HAIRY man haha!

One of the days we spent most of our time at GameWorks! It's a huge arcade place! Apparently I don't have a very good Ping Pong stance cause Bo and I were playing together and he wacked my finger cause I was standing like a goofy person. But, we did win a bunch of tickets! Bo won the most on Deal or No Deal ;) We got a bunch of goods!


KA was probably the BEST and our FAVORITE part about the whole trip. We knew it would be! If you have the opportunity you should go! The actors are so talented. One slip or one mess up could be bad news for pretty much all of them. I didn't want it to end at all!



Of course we had to play the slots! Bo won $23 and I won $14. We only played on the 5 cent machines but it was fun. I have no clue how some people can rack up the money. I guess Bo and I could never be professionals at the slot machines :(


The last night we were there we had to get ice cream and end it right :) I am so glad that we got to go! It was well worth it!

3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

How fun!! I love the pictures. We need to catch up soon :) Maybe Addi and I will just have to make a girls trips one of this days out to Provo!! How did the interview go?

Unknown said...

how fun!!!!!

Robert and Jenny Pedersen said...

looks like a lot of fun!! :)