Sunday, May 2, 2010

It has begun...

Family coming for the wedding has begun! Yesterday we had the opportunity to meet my sister, Kenyon and Noa at the airport! We were all sooo excited to see them! It is crazy to me to think that it has almost been a year since I've seen them! Time sure does fly! Kenyon has gotten so big! I went to pick him up and I had to use all my strength to do so! Noa is also getting big! He can walk and is very friendly! He went to all of us and snuggled right down! I can't believe his hair is so long! It's surprising that my brother-in-law hasn't got ahold of him to shave it all off! My sister is staying in Salt Lake for a couple days with her in-laws but soon enough they will be here and we can play all we want :)


On Friday Bo and I got things settled into our apartment with the help of our parents and a friend! We are both so excited to have a place of our own! We got VERY lucky thanks to family members! We got a kitchen table, couches, a bed for our room and our guest room, 2 dressers, a headboard and an end table! We have been very blessed! We are set! We finished getting what stuff we could settled in on Friday night and we both love it! While I was busy in a one room, Bo was in the living room and I over heard him tell our friend, "Dude, I'm getting married. It's like hitting me." (I don't know if he knew i heard) haha We are so stoked! It was kind of weird thinking that the apartment is ours and we'll be living there, just us- but it's gonna rock! Here is just a little sneak peek of our guest room cause it's the only room that is basically put together haha!




3 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

How exciting! I bet LaToya is so glad to have that flight over with! Kenyon and Noa are the cutest little boys! Give them loves for us!

Unknown said...

KAYLA! oh my I am so stoked :D ha ha ha

Shellie said...

That beds look good in your guest room. I'm glad it found a good home!
Aunt Shellie
PS Can't wait to see Toya and the boys, so they can play with all their cousins!