Monday, May 31, 2010

Saying Goodbye/ Real Game

On Saturday we had to say bye to Toya, Kenyon and Noa :'( Never fun! I had so much fun having them here! I am so glad and thankful they got to come for my wedding and I'm glad Toya was here when I went to the temple for the first time. It truly meant so much to have my family by my side. This past month has been pretty much the best month of my life! Thanks for everything family! I love you!


Once we said goodbye, Bo and I were off to the Real soccer game. De'dy was nice to invite us and got us a good deal on tickets! We had so much fun and it was such a good game! Real won of course which made it even better! Thanks De'dy!


Random, but Bo and I got some killer $5 sunglasses today! Weird how simple little things make us so happy :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you my KLA!