Friday, July 9, 2010

Frustrated!

I NEED a JOB!!!

Can I please just tell you how sick I am of job searching? :( I am starting to feel like I set myself up to fail every time I go in for an interview. There is always a stack of resumes sitting on the desk whenever I go into someone's office for an interview. Employers always have to tell me that they got like hundreds of resumes sent to them. I know there are TONS other people looking for jobs. I am done with checking craigslist like 100 times a day, checking all job sites and looking for hiring signs.
Seriously... I'm DONE.
I am very grateful for all Bo and I have been blessed with (which is way more than we could ever ask for) but I don't want to start worrying about money. I want to feel a little less worthless and get out and work haha
That is all for my pity party today. Like I said, I really am grateful, I promise! Just wondering if anyone out there knew of any jobs or any advice on how to find a job and where to look? Thanks ;)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I might know of a job, its part time, 8 bucks an hour... Facebook me.

Cindy said...

I found your blog through my cousin Kaylen's blog. I think you might be living in Provo and I don't know what kind of job you are looking for but they are almost always hiring at my work (The Utah State Developmental Center in AMerican Fork). There are usually full-time positions but it usually has benefits and pays $10-11 an hour. I think the website is something like statejobs.utah.gov & it's the developmentalist position. They also have the same position at the State Hospital in Provo but I think they call their position psych techs. Good luck!!!