Friday, July 30, 2010

Question??

This morning Bo was getting ready for work and I was laying in bed (I know, I'm lazy shh) and he came in and said:
"Kayla, I was ironing my shirt and I burned my neck! It burns so bad!"
What?????
Yeah, pretty sure he was in a hurry and he already had his shirt on and of course didn't want to take it off to iron it so he ironed it while it was on his body and went a little too high with the iron and sure enough burned his neck.
I didn't give it much thought this morning cause our room was dark and I just blew it off, kind of giggled and told him he was a dork. But when I met him for lunch on his break this is what I saw:
I couldn't stop laughing! It's pretty much the first thing my eyes went to when I saw him. This picture doesn't really do justice cause I took it on my crappy phone but it looks pretty painful. I don't think he really has any shirts that will cover it either because of the location. hahhahaha!
So, Bo wanted me to ask a question to all of you. He even told me to blog this incident ;) The question is: How many of your husbands/boyfriends have ever ironed their shirts while their shirt is on their body? He said I have to tell you all to ask them, you may not even know lol!
He told me that most girl's husbands/boyfriends have most likely done it some time or other haha! A co-worker of his said he burned his arm doing the same thing. Kooky!

6 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

I had to laugh out loud. I swear only boys would think of something like that haha. But I asked Ty if he ever had and he said that he had thought about it doing it before, but never has. Then he said almost the exact same thing as Bo did "It would be so much easier than taking it off" haha. Miss you guys :)

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

oh my gosh! how funny is that? I will definitely be asking Lance that question when he gets home. Tell Bo for the future... just throw his shirt in the dryer with a damp rag. Seems to work for Lance!

alesha said...

Bahahaha! This makes me laugh so hard! I asked Andrew and he said no way. He thinks Bo is silly for doing it hahaha. This is a great story though, and I bet Andrew tries it someday ;)

Unknown said...

LOL!! That is too funny! I don't even think JD knows where the iron is...

Erin said...

This is freakin hilarious! Thank you for sharing ;)

Samson said...

I've ironed my shirt while wearing it.... never burned myself though.