Sunday, January 2, 2011


Bo and I used our grill for the first time on Monday! We love it! Poor Bo sat outside and check the food in the cold but it was sooo good so I think it was worth it!


My mom and Marli and Dylan came to visit this week! It's so crazy how fast Marli and Dylan change! They had a blast on Bo's pull up bar haha! They are tough little kids!

On Thursday Bo's parents came to visit. We took them to Happy Sumo! I tell ya, we're addicted! We ate sooooooooo much! We all tried new things and loved all of it! The pic above is the Jezabel Roll and I recommend trying it! There are so many flavors in one bite ;)

Remember how I mentioned Guru's? Well they serve breakfast too! And it is just as fabulous as their other food! On New Year's Eve morning, Bo's parents took us and we got stuffed! My favorite thing is the Breakfast Quesadilla. It's yummy!

After breakfast we headed to SLC to meet up with one of Bo's mission friends. It was a lot of fun! Bo talked about him all the time while he was on his mission so I felt like I already knew him. But, it was nice actually meeting him in person and good to hear them reminisce about their mission!

To celebrate New Year, we went out to dinner with some friends then spent the rest of the night playing games and watching a movie! Yes, I know we ate WAY too much that day. I don't even know how we ate after going to Happy Sumo. Good thing it was all before the new year, we are going to work on changing our eating habits...


Yesterday we spent the day with Bo's fam snowboarding. Bo and I went clear to the top and we couldn't resist getting a pic. Isn't it pretty up there? But, I'm not going to lie, it was a little too cold for me. A few of us didn't last long and ended up in the lodge.

Well, here's to 2011! Hope it has brings as much joy to our lives as last year considering it was one of the best years of our lives! It's always fun learning, growing and enjoying life!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Holy lots of stuff going on!! You guys have been busy having fun :) Love all the pics!

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast! I LOVE food and am also starting my beginning of year diet :S