Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happenings

Blogging has been tough to get to these past couple weeks. Time just does not slow down. Here are some things we have been up to:


Jessica and I got rollerblades! We got tired of following Bo and Drew in the car while they freeborded so now we are going to rollerblade while they do their thing :) I'm still trying to get it all down but it's a good work out!
A few weeks ago we got this amazing deal on KSL Deals. It came with unlimited admission to Raging Waters, RSL tickets, Grizzlies tickets, Blaze tickets and more! So we took advantage of our RSL tickets last week and went to a game!

Last week was Bo's spring break so we took a couple days off, relaxed and Bo's work got a presidential sweet at a Flash game so we went and got treated to dinner and everyone got to listen to Bo scream til his throat hurt at all the other team's player haha


This was the BEST part of the break! We got to meet our new baby niece Drea! She was born last Friday.She is gorgeous and perfect! She is a little snuggle bunny and loves to be held tight and close! I wish I could spend days with her.



I of course had to bring my rollerblades with me on our visit to show Marli and Dylan. Marli had to try them out so Papa and Grandma bought them some of their own. Aren't they so cute?! So when we weren't snuggling Baby Drea, we were outside rollerblading, skateboarding and scootering! It was such a nice break!
Isn't she so pretty?!


On another note! We got Apple TV!!! Yay! Bo has been wanting it for FOREVER! Thanks to my fabulous father, we are now proud owners of one! Thanks Dad :)

1 comment:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

OMG Drea is a beauty! how exciting for yall to have a new little baby in that family! You and Bo are just so cute, and rollerblading looks so fun! I should get me a pair and push the kids around our neighborhood in our stroller. My legs and butt would look awesome if I did that!!