Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Girl's & Guy's Night....& Goodbyes

Last weekend was an interesting one. Bo planned a fun night with Drew to celebrate him getting married, so that meant Girls Night for Jess and me! Bo and Drew have been on the Survivor Man/Man vs. Wild kick lately so they wanted to go out into the woods and "survive." All I could think to myself was "they'll freeze, but it's their choice if they really wanna do it!" So last Friday night, they went in the woods and "survived."
For our Girls Night, Jessica and I went to Noodles & Company, Tangled in 3D and then we had a sleepover along with our friend Klinny :) Sleepovers are the best!


This is the tent the boys made. My thought were right, they did freeze. But, look at this, there is not wonder why they froze. There was still snow on the ground.


The whole night we girls were wondering what the boys were up to. I kept telling Jessica that I guarantee that they haven't even gotten a fire started. Sure enough, I was right. It took them ages to start the fire due to the fact that there was no dry wood. Go figure. Oh and did you notice the baked beans they cooked by the fire?
The boys did show back up around 8 in the morning on Saturday because of the cold. I give them props, I didn't think they would last that long. I know I wouldn't have!


On Saturday, we spent most of the day with my parents and going with my dad to get this:
Isn't it huge! It has hydraulics and everything! Sweet hu?!

After, we went to Red Lobster with the fam and took my mom to the airport :( It's already been different getting used to not calling her every day. 3 months is a long time without talking every day haha! I am jealous that she gets to play with Kenyon and Noa all day evey day ;)

No comments: