Sunday, April 10, 2011

Did anyone else have a loooong week like we did? Long weeks make for fast weekends :(
Earlier this week I had a rough day at work so Bo surprised me with all of this:
Some of my favorites! I love dark chocolate and he didn't know which kind I liked the best so he got them all ;) Chocolate can always make a girl feel better right? It worked for me!

We have been wanting a Love Sac forever and this weekend we got one! We got to use ALL the space in our car to transfer it home. We already LOVE it! I've taken 2 naps on it and they were marvelous!
Here is what it was like getting it home and put together.

Tah dah!!

Yesterday, we met up with Bo's cousins at Rice in Salt Lake for sushi. We haven't seen them forever. It was so nice catching up and finally getting to meet little baby Rome! Thanks again for the invite Tiarra!

Later we went to Insidious with Drew and Jessica! Best scary movie I've seen in a long time! I recommend seeing it! I am one who will pick a scary movie over a chick flick any day so I was happy this one was actually good. I felt bad for poor Jessica, she is not a fan of scary movies. At one point I was practically in Bo's lap from jumping, embarrassing I know. Parts of the story line got a little weird but I thought it was time well spent.


Tonight Bo took a short break from homework and we went rollerblading. Good end to the weekend. Is anyone else as ready for school to be over as we are? Even though I'm not going, I CAN NOT wait for Bo to be done for the semester. Then we can rollerblade all time.

Have I mentioned that on Saturday, my mom will be leaving for Australia for 3 whole months? It's gonna be strange not being able to have our daily chats. Skype will do though. I am so happy that she will be there with Toya and her family though!

1 comment:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

i'm sorry you had a long week. i had one too, and finally broke down last night when i was rocking layla. it was so cute, she kept asking "what wrong mommy?" "don't cry mommy." sometimes you just HAVE to cry. glad you had a great weekend to make up for it, and i love the pics of the big ole love sac smashed into yalls car. don't you just love it?