Friday, June 3, 2011

Anniversary Celebration!

Am I horrible at blogging or what?
Like I said in my last post, Bo and I celebrated our anniversary a couple weekends ago. We had such a fun, relaxing time! I love having time for just the two of us every once in a while.
We left on Saturday morning to Salt Lake. Our day started off by watching Born to be Wild. It was the cutest movie! I recommend it. The little orangutans and elephants were adorable and 3D is 1000 times better at an IMAX theater!

After the movie we just kinda relaxed, walked around the Gateway Mall and Trolley Square. It was just what we needed considering the last month has been always on the go.
Before going to the Anniversary Inn, where we stayed, we ate dinner at Last Samurai. I love love hibachi grills so it was perfect!

The rest of the night we just relaxed here:
We loved our room. It was so much fun! We got lovely complimentary cheesecake ;) and Happy Anniversary glasses and to top it off we had a delicious breakfast! We might just have to go back to see all the different rooms! Thanks for the fun weekend babe! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy anniversary!

The Harrison's said...

Which room did you stay at? I couldn't tell from the pictures? Me and My husband stayed at the Biker Roadhouse room in the Boise one! :) It was sooo much fun, such a fun place to stay!