Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last weekend we took a spontaneous trip to V-town. On Friday night after work we went to the temple with Drew and Jessica. Once we got out we had pics on our phone sent from Bo's parents of their torn apart kitchen. They are in the middle of remodeling and it looked like they had a lot of work ahead of them. We felt so bad and we thought about all the times they've helped us so we left Provo at 10:30 that night and headed to V-town to go help them. I am so glad we went! We got started at 7:30 in the morning and didn't end til 11:30 at night. We actually had a really good time! It worked out perfect that we went because Bo's dad ended up hurting his ankle and getting sick so if we weren't there, not as much would have gotten done. My dad even helped out a lot on Saturday night and let us used his drills! By Sunday, we were exhausted! We pulled up linoleum, sanded, mudded, painted and put down backer board to prepare for the tile. I wish I would have taken more pictures of all that we did! If I remember I will post a pic of the finished product :)
I just love him!

This pic just makes me so happy! Bo and I were taking a break and enjoying the sunshine and of course his dog had to come join us and get a little attention :)

1 comment:

Skyelee said...

hahaha ohhh i wish i was there!! ill be there soon tho!! i miss yall :) that pic of you guys with Zooty Boot is so stinking cute! makes me smile!!!!!